Great news everyone, we are able to open starting tomorrow, April 18. We will open at 10:00. However, with this good news comes responsibility. There will be restrictions in place and it’s very important we follow restrictions to keep everyone healthy so we can stay open for the rest of the season.
First thing: We will open at 10:00 Saturday, April 18. We will be closed Sunday, April 19 due to cool conditions and we will reopen each day temperature and weather dependent.
- Tee Times are mandatory and you must check in. If playing 18 holes you MUST stop and check in again.
- Schedule a tee time by calling the clubhouse 320-256-4989. Normally we don’t want you to leave a message, but for now you can with a preferred time and we will call you back with a confirmation or alternate time. Please leave your phone number.
- The clubhouse is closed except for using the bathroom. 1 person is allowed in the clubhouse at a time.
- Checking in for your tee time will happen through a window or over the phone. This is the same for payment. If you are paying your annual dues, please do that when you come to play your first round.
- Carts: Personal carts are allowed. Rental carts can only have 1 rider, unless you are from the same household. Carts are limited and may be limited to only 2 carts per foursome.
- Social distancing is mandatory, pins will be left in, no rakes in bunkers, no ball washers, do not share clubs, no high fives, no hugs and/or kisses (unless you’re from the same household) 🙂
- No events, which means no lady or men’s days. The above rules must be followed while they are mandated.
- Do not congregate at any point. Show up no earlier than 20 minutes before your tee time, once your round is complete please park your rental cart in the designated area, clean any garbage out of the cart to protect our employees, and head on home to analyze your round.
- Have fun. Golf is fun. Life is fun. Let people live.
Jonathan Nietfeld, MGR